Full width home advertisement

Kids Menu

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Peanut Butter Cookies


I was craving to have peanut butter cookies ever since I got chanced to taste it during my stay  in a hotel. It has been very long time since I bake this cookies. Now I had to dig my old recipe collection looking for Peanut butter Cookies. Hoping the recipe still in my old books. Luckily I still have it! Still remember my mom used to bake this when we were young kids. Peanut butter always my favorite.
Its a very simple recipe which you able to bake it in less than an hour. Preparation only takes about 15 minutes and baking time 20 minutes for each batch. The texture would be crispier if you let it bake for another 10 minutes. Sure kids at home would love it!
Here comes the recipe,
Ingredients :
1/2  cup Peanut Butter crunchy
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Essence

Preparation Method :

  • Sift flour with baking powder and baking soda in a wide bowl.
  • Beat butter and peanut butter with electric mixer in medium speed to combine. 
  • Add granulated sugar and brown sugar into butter and cream till light and fluffy.
  • Add  a tsp of vanilla essence followed by an egg. 
  • Beat to well combine. 
  • Fold in flour using wooden spoon and to combine to form dough. 
  • Shape the dough into small balls and pressed with a fork. 
  • Sprinkle with granulated sugar on top. 
  • Bake in preheated oven at 175  degree C for 20 minutes.
  • Remove from the oven and place it a wire rack to let it cool. 
  • Transfer it into airtight container. 
Enjoy baking!





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib