Full width home advertisement

Kids Menu

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Malaysian favouritesSnacks

Cucur Manis (Sweet Coconut Fritters)


Dear viewers, how is the new face of my blog? Do you like it? Lately I have limited time to spend with my blog. The support given by the readers keep me still moving.
Here comes my easy recipe collection from the diary. Simple delicacy that came to my mind one evening after came back from office. It took about half an hour to prepare and 5 minutes to snap the photographs. Its really great to have this delicacies with a cup of hot tea while relaxing in front of  TV serials.
This fritters are made from plain flour with grated coconut and sugar for sweet taste. Ideally it should be sweet with crunchy texture. You may reduce the amount of sugar according to your preferences. Just imagine my hubby wants to share his fame since he helped me to fry this fritters. Thanks to him anyway!

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups All Purpose Flour
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 1 Tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 Tsp Baking Soda
  • 1 cup Grated Coconut
  • a pinch of salt
  • 2 cups of Water or as needed

Preparation Method:

  • Just mix all the dry Ingredients in a wide bowl. Add water gradually  till the batter becomes slightly thick and lumpy. 
  • Pour a tablespoon of batter into hot oil. 
  • Fry till golden brown.
  • Serve hot



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib