Full width home advertisement

Kids Menu

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Masala vadai is one of my favorite since young.  Its a must delicacy for all the special occasions in my house.  It has been such a long time I did not dare to try this recipe after failure in my first attempt. Since my craving over takes me, at last I looked up for the recipe and this time the vadai turn out very crispy and tasty. My hubby agrees to it.

Ingredients :

Chana Dal - 2 cup

Onion - 1

Green chillies - 1

Dry chillies - 4 nos

Garlic - 2 pods

Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp

Cumin seeds - 1 tsp

Curry leaves - 1 sprig

Salt

Asafoetida powder - 1 tsp

Preparation :

Soak dhal for 3 -4 hours. Then, grind it with half slit chilli, garlic, cumin, fennel. Grind it coarsely.  Mix with sliced onions, chillies, salt and asafoetida powder. Heat oil in pan. Take a tablespoon of the batter and pat it with fingers to shape vadai. Deep fry until golden color in hot oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib